The 2023 USCPR National Conference Program is Here!
In just five weeks, hundreds of activists will convene in Houston for the largest movement-wide gathering for Palestinian rights in the country.
If you haven’t yet, check out the exciting full program we’ve planned—with new speakers and workshops just announced today! You’ll get to hear a powerful keynote address from Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, followed by these four main plenary sessions:
Plus, you’ll be invited to attend our Cultural Night and 45 workshops and gatherings. There’s something for everyone, including workshops such as:
- “The Cultural Boycott of Israel: Strategy, Impact, and Principles”
- “U.S. Military Funding to Israel: Understanding Policies and Debunking Myths”
- “Traveling as an Organizer for Palestinian Rights”
- “A Time for Jubilee: A Black Christian Response to the Colonization of Palestine”
- “Disability in Palestine”
- “The Palestinian Student Movement: Our Past, Present, and Future”
- “Palestine Visioning Session: Collectively Imagining Utopia and Exploring the Profound Impact of a Free Palestine” (Palestinian participants only)
- …And so much more!
This is going to be an unforgettable event, and I’d love to see you there. If you’ve been holding off, grab your ticket right now and invite your friends to join us in Houston!
Organizing & Advocacy Director
P.S. Don’t wait to sign up—hotel rooms in our block are only available until Oct. 4, 2023! Get your ticket to the USCPR National Conference now and then book your hotel room.