“Together We Rise: Palestine as a Model of Resistance” is our 2017 political education campaign to provide critical voices, context, and resources to strengthen liberation struggles from the U.S to Palestine.
Sign up below for information about upcoming webinars, toolkits, infographics, resources, and more!
Here are some examples from all three tracks of this exciting series…
Track 1: “Not That Complicated” — 101 information and resources to understand Israel’s oppression of the Palestinian people and how it relates to U.S. colonialism and racism.
- June 5-10: Week of Action #Marking50 years of Israeli occupation!
- June 18 Gaza online Day of Action commemorating the 2014 bombardment and 10 years of Israel’s blockade.
- New web sections on the U.S.-Israeli alliance, refugees, Gaza, 48 Palestinians, prisoners, Jerusalem, and much more.
Track 2: “Freedom Bound: Resisting Zionism & White Supremacy” — What can we learn from Palestinian, Black, Latinx, indigenous, and other freedom struggles that continue today, and how can we apply those lessons in this political moment?
- World Refugee Day webinar: No Bans on Stolen Lands: Refugee Resistance from the U.S. to Palestine, connecting Israel’s 70-year refugee ban with Trump’s #MuslimBan.
- August 9: On the anniversary of the Ferguson Uprising, “Myth of Citizenship” theme connecting BlackLivesMatter, 48 Palestinians, and other state violence
- September 20 webinar: Gentrification & Displacement: Stories from St. Louis to Jerusalem
- Nov 9: International Day of Action Against the Wall connecting 15 years of Palestinian resistance to Israel’s wall with communities fighting the U.S. wall on the Mexican border
Track 3: “Together We Rise” — Skills-building, trainings, new resources and more to fight for justice from the U.S. to Palestine.
- Trainings on coalition-building, organizing, action-planning, research, and more
- September – November: Anti-racism training series
Sign up above and click here for more about the curriculum.