BDS: Find resources specific to boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) campaigns here, including our toolkit and video series.
Congressional advocacy: Find resources specific to Congress and US policy on Palestine, including our Congressional advocacy toolkit and policy publications, here.
Resources from The Change Agency to help you develop a strategy for your campaign, including worksheets for SWOT analysis, power mapping, spectrum of allies, and tactics analysis.
Online organizing strategies from Social Movement Technologies, including trainings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other forms of online activism.
Media toolkit from the Institute for Middle East Understanding.
Map the Power toolkit from LittleSis to help develop research skills for campaigns.
Great resources on facilitation, agenda-planning, consensus-building, group-building, and more!
Check out Jewish Voice for Peace’s Ready to Fight Training Webinar Series featuring:
- Protecting One Another: Better Bystanders and Bolder Community: Clarity and tools to interrupt bigotry, harassment, and violence in our day-to-day lives
- Before the Armlocks: Legal Training for Nonviolent Direct Action: Make informed action choices knowing relevant laws and how to assess risk and get legal support.
- Fighting Fabulously: The Nuts & Bolts of Creative Nonviolent Direct Actions: From messaging and media, to creating compelling visual, chants and community rituals, to affinity groups and jail support — all you need to know to pull off an effective, powerful, beautiful direct action.
- Be Seen & Heard: Maximize Your Message in the Media: Best practices for documentation, messaging to get the attention of cameras, and turning out press on short notice
- Digital Security & Technology Best Practices