Hewlett-Packard (HP) companies provide services and technologies that enable Israel’s brutal military occupation and suppression of Palestinian human rights.
These services and technologies are found in / support:
- Israel’s notorious military checkpoints that deny Palestinians freedom of movement;
- A segregated ID system that racially profiles Palestinians;
- Illegal settlements built on stolen Palestinian land;
- Israel’s prisons system where Palestinian are routinely held without charges and torture is widespread and systematic;
- The devastating naval blockade of the Gaza Strip amounting to collective punishment, which is against international human rights and humanitarian law.
Learn more about HP’s role in Israeli war crimes here.
2016 Global Boycott HP Week of Action
Impact of HP Technology on Palestinians
What Makes HP an Important Boycott Target?
3 months later, still no response from HPE & HP Inc. to letters from USCPRMay 28, 2017
The US Campaign for Palestinian Rights sent the following letters to HP Enterprise and HP Inc. in February 2016 asking for…Read More
2016 Stop HP Week of Action GalleryDecember 8, 2016
Pictures of some of the 150+ actions that took place between November 25, 2016 and December 3, 2016 in 101 cities,…Read More
On Palestine Day, Let’s Make #StopHP Thunder!November 29, 2016
Today, on the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People, we need you to take action online as part of…Read More
99 actions, 85 cities, 18 countries, 6 continentsNovember 21, 2016
When the International Boycott HP Network called for a Week of Action Nov. 25 (Black Friday) – Dec. 3, we could…Read More
BDS activists to launch HP consumer boycott on Black FridayNovember 21, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 21, 2016 Media Contacts: Karmah Elmusa, IMEU, firstname.lastname@example.org Garik Ruiz, BDS National Committee, email@example.com Global Week of Action…Read More
Join Boycott HP Week of Action Nov 25 – Dec 3, 2016!October 13, 2016
Mark your calendars! Black Friday — the U.S.’s biggest shopping day of the year — will kick off Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions…Read More