Find a Protest: Stop the Gaza Genocide
Over 2 million Palestinian people trapped in Gaza are living through genocide in real time, as Israel bombs, starves, and displaces them. Take action now to demand an IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE!
There are no “both sides” in Israel’s 75+ years of ethnic cleansing, apartheid, and colonialism. The Israeli regime, with one of the most advanced militaries in the world funded by the U.S. government by the billions, has always been the colonizer and aggressor attacking and expelling Indigenous Palestinian people. There are no “both sides” when Israel has trapped more than 2 million Palestinian people (mostly refugees) in an open-air cage in Gaza in unlivable conditions for 17 years, repeatedly bombing them in horrific massacres year after year.
It’s vital to address the root of the problem and end Israel’s oppression of Palestinians.
Take action now in solidarity with the Palestinian people, to fight for a liberated future for all, in a world without racism and oppression.
1. Join a Protest
Friday, December 8
- OXFORD, OH | 7AM at 550 E Spring St
- PHILADELPHIA, PA | 12:15PM at 200 Chestnut Street
- NEW YORK, NY | 3PM at Foley Sq / 4PM at City Hall / 5PM at Wall St.
- KAMUELA, HI | 3:30PM at 67-1185 Mamalahoa Hwy
- SARATOGA, NY | 5PM at Congress Park
Saturday, December 9
- CORPUS CHRISTI, TX | 12PM at 602 S Shoreline Blvd
- ARLINGTON, VA | 12PM at Pentagon City Metro
- PASADENA, CA | 12:30PM at Pasadena City Hall
- RACINE, WI | 12:30PM at 909 Dr MLK Drive
- MADISON, WI | 1PM at State Capitol Building
- BROOKLYN, NY | 1PM at Brooklyn Museum
- SEATTLE, WA | 2PM at 400 Pine Street
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN | 4PM at Monument Circle
Sunday, December 10
- NORTHAMPTION, MA | 6AM-6PM at 94 Pleasant St, Northampton (25 Mile March to Springfield, MA / Stop along the way)
- FAIRFIELD, CA | 12PM at 1325 Travis Blvd
- HARRISBURG, PA | 1PM at Capitol Steps (501 N 3rd St.)
- MINNEAPOLIS, MN | 1PM at Powderhorn Park NW Corner
- NEW ORLEANS, LA | 4PM at Canal Place
Wednesday, December 13
- DALLAS, TX | 8:30AM at Dallas City Hall
Thursday, December 14
- CAMBRIDGE, MA | Time TBD at Elbit Systems Innovation Center
Tuesday, December 19
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN | 2PM at Monument Circle
Know a protest not on this list? Contact us.
You can also organize your own demonstration to hold your members of Congress accountable. Hold a sit-in or pray-in based on recent examples. Keep up the pressure! Find more resources in our Stop Gaza Genocide toolkit.
Download & Print Signs to Take Along
2. Sign Up for Action Alert Texts
Make sure you’re plugged in to the most critical updates in real time. With so much censorship on social media, getting texts sent directly to your phone is the fastest way to find out about new action alerts.
SIGN UP: Get SMS texts with actions you can take in real time. Sign up at uscpr.org/SMSactions.
3. Tell Congress: CEASEFIRE NOW!
From Gaza to Jenin, we have witnessed Israel’s brutal massacres of Palestinian people again and again. We have watched our U.S. politicians and media outlets ignore, minimize, and sometimes even sanction Israel’s killings, dehumanizing Palestinian people.
Stop the killing! These massacres are funded into existence by our U.S. tax dollars, with a blank check for $3.8+ billion to the Israeli military every year. Palestinian people in Gaza are urgently calling for a CEASEFIRE NOW.
Call, email, call again, and keep going. Text all your friends and tell them to take action too. Channel your rage into holding your elected officials accountable. Our members of Congress are feeling the rising pressure right now. Your impact is real.
4. Look Up: How Much of Your Community’s Tax Dollars Fund Israel’s Violence?
Type your city or state to begin.
Every year, the U.S. government writes Israel a blank check for at least $3.8 billion. With your federal U.S. tax dollars, the Israeli military is bombing Palestinian people in Gaza and stealing native Palestinian land.
How much do people in your city pay through federal tax dollars? What could be funded instead? Find out above on our interactive U.S. Military Funding to Israel map, and demand Congress #StopArmingIsrael.
Read more about how to use and share this map, including the methodology behind it.
5. Take Action with the Stop Gaza Genocide Toolkit
See this toolkit for even more ideas on actions to take: bit.ly/StopGazaGenocide
If you’re on social media, share this action toolkit on Instagram.