The US Campaign for Palestinian Rights is a national coalition of hundreds of groups working together for freedom, justice, and equality. Member groups include faith-based organizations, student groups, national and local institutions , and peace and justice groups, making us one of the largest and most diverse coalitions dedicated to Palestinian rights.
Being a part of the US Campaign has several benefits including:
- Access to the large network of activists and groups in our coalition. All member groups are added to our regional and campaign specific listservs to help facilitate communication and collaboration between groups.
- Exposure. We regularly feature the work and events of our member groups and promote their action alerts to our supporters.
- Support for campaigns. We team up with member groups to help strengthen and amplify their local campaigns as well as plan actions to facilitate coordination among groups.
- By paying membership dues, you have the right to submit Steering Committee nominations and vote at our annual conference, which in turn influences the direction of the US Campaign’s work and gives coalition members a voice in setting our priorities.
- Free resources, trainings, conference calls, and much more!