The US Campaign is partnered with hundreds of groups across the United States in our efforts to change U.S. policy toward Palestine/Israel. Our member groups are involved in our work in many ways, including:
- Raising awareness through education campaigns;
- Working on local boycott/divestment initiatives;
- Organizing to end U.S. military aid to Israel;
- Responding to Action Alerts;
- Sharing best practices and collaborating with other groups in the coalition;
- Contributing membership dues ($100-$1,000+/year) that support the work of the US
- Campaign and provide us with the resources and ability to support groups and activists throughout the country.
To become a member organization of the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, complete the form below. Contact Ramah Kudaimi at email@example.com if you have any questions.